I found a need to automatically update the IP address for a dynamic domain set up through Google Domains. The Windows clients I could find seemed a bit confusing to use. Most charged a cost after a trial period. I found the specifications for the API for Google Domains and realized I could build my own client without much difficulty, so came up with this.
It has a simple user interface to configure as many domains as you need. The setup installs a Windows service that processes through all your configured domains and checks if the server’s public IP address has changed, updating the IP address automatically with Google if it has.